West Coast Ultrasound Institute (WCUI) strives to provide our students the resources they need to succeed in their pursuit of education and their career. This includes providing technological resources to meet student needs such as computer labs, wifi, student email accounts, Office365 suite (Microsoft Word Online, etc.) and technical support.
Resource available to WCUI students are listed below:
- NEW! Microsoft Office365 - To access your Microsoft Office365 account and software,
please log into https://www.office.com.
You'll find Outlook (student email), OneDrive (cloud storage), Word Online,
Excel Online, and PowerPoint Online available for use.
- NEW! Student Portal via Orbund - Access your student portal by going to .
- NEW! Canvas -
Go to https://wcui.instructure.com/ to
go to your online classes.
- Ultralinq -
Go to https://app.ultralinq.net to
find your laboratory exams using a powerful, well-known cloud-based DICOM
system used in the real world.
- AtiTesting.com - Go to https://www.atitesting.com/ to find practice
testing for the ATI and NCLEX tests.
- Hesi Testing with Elsevier - Go to https://hesiinet.elsevier.com/ to take a
compatibility test for HESI.
- WCUI Library Guides - Go to https://wcui.libguides.com/ for a full list
of research databases available for student assignments and research projects.